Kovax Buflex wet 3000
Kovax Buflex wet comes in 3000 grit of 130x170mm with tear-off section. The unique ultrafine granules are mounted on a flexible latex carrier which ensures a smooth final sanding round and prevents the creation of new scratches. Buflex gives an extremely uniform result and you use it with an oil finish or for traditional polishing of lacquer.
After your sanding with the waterproof 800, 1000 and 2000, you can do a super fine polishing with this Buflex wet 3000.
- After the round with the 2000 waterproof, dab the Buflex 3000 into the oil and gently sand this oil out in 1 direction over the surface.
- If no more oil is spread, dab again.
- Then rub the oil with a soft lint-free cloth or polishing cotton and let it harden for at least 24 hours and polish it up to a high gloss with a lint-free cloth or cleaning cotton.
- After the round with the 2000 waterproof you can do another round with the Buflex wet 3000.
- Drip water on the surface and gently sand with the Buflex wet in 1 direction.
- Wipe dry, check by looking over the surface and repeat until you are satisfied.
- Finish with, for example, Menzerna polishing agent.
Lacquer is sanded more easy with the dry-sanding method with Assilex and Tolecut!
Good to know!
At Guitar Goods we do our very best to make things as easy and fun as possible, for example: